A simple combination of cauliflower and potatoes which is a good accompaniment for rice and rotis.
Aloo Gobi DryA simple combination of cauliflower and potatoes which is a good accompaniment for rice and rotis.Meenakshy Ramachandran
Ginger Garlic Paste
Red Chilli Powder
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and asafoetida to it. When they change colour, add chopped onions to it.
- When the onions turn golden brown in color, add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and crushed kasuri methi. Stir well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well.
- Add potato cubes to the above mixture and allow it to cook for 5 minutes by stirring.
- Add cauliflower florets and mix well. Add salt to it. Under low flame and with occasional stirring, cook the vegetables for 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables are cooked, turn off the flame. Add lemon juice to it and mix well. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.